Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Art Show at Applebee's in Surprise, Arizona!

I think it's very nice when businesses in my area entertain the arts. For instance, Camelback Toyota hosted a book signing for me. Now a close friend of mine has told me that the Applebee's in Surprise, Arizona is hosting an art show. Go for a bite to eat and find a painting! How fun and exciting.

For those interested, my very close friend, Naomi Webster, will be showing off her talent next Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 8:30 pm. This is a big step for her, and I'm so proud that she's finally coming forward with her stunning and colorful creations. Naomi does not just make prints. Each one of her paintings are unique and original to what her subject desires. With her talented eye for beathtaking color schemes, and her long, elegant brush strokes that can fit any decor, Naomi is certainly skilled and imaginative. Check out a few samples below and you'll see what I mean.

Applebee's
13756 W. Bell Road
Surprise, AZ 85374
(623) 544-0368






If you would like more information about Naomi and her work, please feel free to contact her via Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=b2ee553aad26435db371097def695808&#!/profile.php?id=100002655040845

No comments: