Friday, July 15, 2011

Author Appearance: Saturday, July 16, 2011

Come and join me at Gecko Espresso tomorrow from 10 am to 2 pm.

Pick up a coffee and danish and chat with me about the emotionally powerful story, Forever Sunshine, plus a sneak peak at the lighthearted and fairytale-like Hannah's Blessing due out in August 2011.

When: 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Gecko Espresso
             5301 Superstition Mountain Drive
             Gold Canyon, Az 85118-9119
             http://www.geckoespressogc.com/

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Terry Callister said...

Hello Collette

So, how did it go? Do you actually get to sell many of your books at these events? I've never done one, living in Spain it is a bit difficult. There are a few English bookshops here, I'll have to think about organising something.

All the best - Terry

Collette said...

Hi Terry,

It was wonderful! I met so many nice people, and Gecko Espresso is such an adorable place. I can see what you mean about being in Spain, but if you could find a little place like Gecko Espresso I bet you would have fun. It was almost like being in a Hemingway story - where you talk about books over coffee and tea. So much fun. I just wish I had more photos.

All my thanks to Amber, Holly and Nicki. They were very welcoming and so sweet. I am looking forward to going back again.